DIRECT PRIVATE INVESTING
EQUITY – INFASTRUCTURE PRIVATE EQUITY
Albin Capitals is one of the largest infrastructure fund managers globally, having raised more than $10 billion of capital since the inception of the business .
The primary focus for AC Infrastructure Partners is on investment opportunities with the following parameters:
- Sectors including transportation infrastructure (such as airports, ports, railways and roads), utilities infrastructure (such as electricity, gas and water networks) and energy (such as pipelines, terminals and power generation),
- Global mandate across OECD countries, and
- Target investment sizes ranging from $10 million to $500 million of GSIP capital per investment, with the ability to do larger transactions with additional partners.
We pursue a long-term investment strategy focusing on core infrastructure assets and partnering with best in class operators/management teams. Our infrastructure investments typically have the following characteristics:
- Fixed assets that provide essential services to communities.
- Strong competitive positions and high barriers to entry.
- Revenues that are contracted and/or linked to underlying economic growth/inflation.
- Existing assets with performance history and select development-stage opportunities.
We offer a unique combination of advantages to our investors and operating partners, including:
- A dedicated infrastructure investing team with deep sector experience.
- Access to a broad network of longstanding relationships with companies, infrastructure investors, governments, municipalities, financing providers and advisors throughout the world.
- Access to Albin Capitals’ substantial global resources, which are available to assist the investment team throughout the investment lifecycle including with developing differentiated strategies, sourcing opportunities, executing investments and ongoing management of our portfolio businesses.
- Experience as owners across sectors and economic cycles and active involvement in supporting our management teams in strategic, operational and financial decisions.
- Access to substantial, long-term capital resources through our funds and relationships with other infrastructure investors.
- Strong commitment to both our investors and operating partners/management teams.