DIRECT PRIVATE INVESTING
CREDIT – SENIOR LOANS
This is one of the largest fund families dedicated to the senior secured loan asset class, with over $10 billion of leveraged capital invested since 2008.
- Invests across a broad range of industries in the Americas and Europe,
- Targets investments ranging in size from $25 million to more than $500 million, and
- Seeks to extend credit to finance companies in need of capital.
Loan Partners and Senior Credit Partners seek to invest primarily in high quality senior secured loans. Our focus is on originating loans for mid- to large-sized leveraged and management buyout transactions, recapitalizations, refinancings, financings, acquisitions and restructurings for organizations such as private equity firms, private family companies and corporate issuers. We may also make opportunistic purchases of senior secured loans in the secondary market.
We target companies with $30 million to more than $5 billion of enterprise value with leading market positions in industries that have high barriers to entry. We look for well-regarded management teams and stable, cash generative businesses.
Loan Partners and Senior Credit Partners benefit from strong relationships forged for years with leading private equity sponsors and management teams across the globe. These, along with the ability to leverage the rest of the Albin Capitals franchise, help us generate opportunities to finance companies in need of capital. Other advantages include:
- Ability to develop customized solutions tailored to each investment situation.
- Ability to extend credit in size with certainty to companies in need.
- Access to the full resources and expertise of Albin Capitals, including sophisticated financial advice in leveraged finance, mergers and acquisitions, research, trading, foreign exchange and commodities.