DIRECT PRIVATE INVESTING
Direct Private Investing is offered through the Albin Capital Private Lending Network (PLN).
PLN is the primary center for Albin Capitals’ long term principal investing activity, and Albin Capitals has operated this business as an integral part of the firm for years. The group invests in equity and credit across corporate, real estate and infrastructure strategies.
Since inception, the group has invested approximately $50 billion of levered capital to invest across a number of geographies, industries and transaction types. With nine offices in seven countries around the world, PLN is one of the largest managers of private capital globally, offering deep expertise and long-standing relationships with companies, investors, entrepreneurs and financial intermediaries around the globe.
Our investing strategies are broken into two categories:
Since inception, we have invested approximately $30 billion of capital through investment funds focused on private equity, growth capital, infrastructure and real estate.
* Invests globally across multiple product types, including hospitality, retail, office, golf and multifamily,
* Targets equity investments ranging in size from $50 million+, and
* Manages a series of regional, niche and core/core-plus funds with targeted investment objectives.
PLN Real Estate’s investing program seeks to pursue acquisitions in markets where we have both extensive real estate experience and existing platforms, with a focus in the United States and Europe.
Our real estate equity funds have invested through a global network of relationships. We source opportunities through our broad network of relationships with companies, real estate private equity firms, private family investors, entrepreneurs, and financial intermediaries. Other advantages include:
* Access to strong in-house experience with major product types and niche businesses, and to our relationships with industry experts.
* Capital markets expertise across Albin Capitals.
* Global asset management through the Realty Management Division . This provides global underwriting and asset management as well as a fully integrated real estate services platform including construction, risk management, loan servicing and reporting expertise. RMD has employees in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Since inception, we have invested approximately $20 billion of leveraged capital through investment funds focused on mezzanine financing, senior secured lending, distressed debt and real estate credit.